I was tagged by
1. Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
2. Write 13 things about yourself.
3. Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4. Tag 13 deviants
5. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
6. Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
7. It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
8. Tag backs are allowed.
9. If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you ( why though?)
Things I can say about myself are.....
I love animals.
I can name nearly every dinosaur species off the top of my head.
I live in North America
I collect animal models.
The pets I have had are: Bearded Dragon, Leopard Gecko, Corydoras Catfish, Black Labrador.
I like pizza.
I love the Jurassic Park movies.
I love the Godzilla movies.
I like all dinosaurs, but if I had to choose a favorite it would be Acrocanthosaurus.
I am a talented artist.
I have tons of notebooks/drawing books full of drawings.
My favorite Kaiju is King Ghidorah. (Godzilla is my second favorite)
I'm not really into Pokemon, but some of them are pretty cool.
1. What's your favorite avian?
All of them, but if I had to choose a favorite, either the Griffin Vulture, or Great Blue Heron.
2. How much would you pay to ride a Quetzalcoatlus northropi?
Pay? I'd have one for myself!
3. To what prehistoric formation would you like to go more than every other one?
Any of them would be cool.
4. Any particular reasons for your answer on #3?
Don't really have a preferred formation.
5. Digital art or traditional art?
Traditional all the way. Though I don't mind digital.
6. Do you like tags?
Eh, kinda indifferent to them.
7. When did you start making art?
Started drawing when I was 3, got good at it when I was in 9th grade.
8. What's your favorite paleo-documentary
9. What country would you like to visit most?
10. Favorite Paleozoic animal?
Land animal: Not sure, either Inostrancevia or Estemmenosuchus. Aquatic animal: Helicoprion
11. If you made a Jurassic World style park, what extinct animals would you place in it?
All of them.
12. Do you think the clade ceratopsia has too many genera, and that some need to be degraded to species?
Machairoceratops should be a species of Diabloceratops, and Medusaceratops should be a species of Albertaceratops, and maybe Torosaurus could be a third species of Triceratops, instead of being thought of as an adult T. horridus.
13. Are you glad this is over and you can bring other people this torture?
I don't really mind being asked questions.
My questions for you:
1. Favorite cetacean?
2. Favorite reptile?
3. If you could bring back any extinct species, which would you choose?
4. Favorite Kaiju?
5. Favorite non-avian theropod?
6. Favorite pterosaur?
7. Favorite marine reptile?
8. Which of my drawings is your favorite?
9. Favorite ceratopsian?
10. Favorite mythical animal?
11. Favorite living avian dinosaur?
12. Favorite extinct mammal?
13. Favorite Permian animal?